Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not yet!

So you would think with the HUGE weather front we are having that my body would kick into action. But no luck so far! I just feel miserable in the humidity. I "worked" today. I did do work but I am starting to feel a bit useless. I did get quite a lot accomplished. There really isn't anything else left for me to do that I HAVE to do. Well, there is one thing. I still haven't filled out my leave of absence papers. They are so damned confusing, for a reason I'm sure. I have had to fill them out with each surgery I have had, but I am a bit confused as to how to do it now, especially since I will have medical leave for six weeks and then family medical leave for an additional three. My boss only yells at you about them so I need to go to HR and have them help me. I have another thing there I need to take care of as well so I just need to get there. Technically I don't have to have the paperwork done before the baby comes, but within a few days. Anyway, I just need to get it done.


I took Molly for a LONG walk tonight and it did nothing for my body. I am irritated with my husband for accomplishing almost nothing in the last three days and I just can't bring my self to have sex at this moment. I am still going to mop the floor and va
c the living room and dining room tonight so maybe that will do the trick.

I took these pictures last week I think. I felt like a whale then and I know it is worse now. I don't remember if I have mentioned it but I got bit on my tummy a couple of times and so I scratched the bites. Then my already sensitive skin got irritated by my support hose and now I have been dealing with heat rash from the edge of my hose down for like the last six weeks. I itch so stinking bad. Some days there are big blisters in my beautiful stretch marks.

Funny, the "kiss me i'm irish" should be over my belly instead of my breasts. Jake is a lot more Irish than I am! Stubborn little stinker!


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

You look great for being almost to the finish line...all belly! I know you've got to be uncomfortable though; the heat here is horrible and I keep thinking what it'd be like if I were still pregnant. I don't think I'd step outside. And you are still so active, that is awesome. Surely Jake will kick it into gear and get out here soon!!
Anxiously awaiting...

Stephanie said...

Love the belly pictures, thanks for sharing!