Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HOT!!

Today is my day off because I have to work Saturday and I miss work. Even though the rooms there are unusually hot this year (not just to me) they are still cooler than this damn house!!! I have good news! Out of the $450 in bras I ordered there did manage to be two that I think will work. I already have them washed up and put in my bag for the hospital. Everyday that bag seems to get heavier and heavier. I need to have this baby soon because I am going to have get a larger bag out if I don't!

It is supposed to be a bit cooler for the rest of the week and I sure hope it is. I am hardly sleeping at night with the heat, my ginormous body, my bladder and my aching hips and back. I have noticed a difference in my short term memory in the past couple of weeks. It seemed to start just after my face seemed to balloon out. I either don't recognize myself anymore because I have don't remember what I look like or my face is as puffy as my left ankle! I am leaning toward the puffy thing. I will say this morning I flooded the freaking bathroom because I turned on the water in the sink and plugged it to wash out my stockings and walked away to grab something. I forgot all about it. It was probably 10-15 minutes later I was in the kitchen (cooking of course so I had a burner on) and I thought I could hear water dripping in the basement. I at least had the sense to take my eggs off the burner before going to investigate and holy shit there was water dripping down out of the ceiling! I immediately realized what I had done and I moved a lot faster than I thought I could up those stairs! I just thought it was too bad that I went to all the work to mop the floor and wash the rugs on Sunday since it happened again today.

Did I mention how hot it is? Man! I was sad to see another blog I have been reading for sometime went private. I don't comment often on some when I feel like I don't have a lot of insight on their journey, but I read along and feel for them. I don't always feel like I have the right to comment because in the end I didn't have the same struggle or have to endure the things they did. It still makes me sad, like I lost a friend though. You really start to care about people and their lives even though you will never actually know them. They open a window into their struggles and their souls to you. It is hard to not want to see them through to the end. All I can say is good luck...too late.

No comments: