Friday, March 09, 2007

I went to the last possible store in town where I could possibly find a body pillow. I struck out darn it. I am going to have to order one online and that just kills me that I will have to pay for shipping. My SIL could have run by 3B for me before she came up, but her car is too small/she has too much crap to fit it in. Oh well, at least I have the ability to get the darn thing.



I did manage to buy a few new clothes though. They have nothing in maternity clothes so I just bought some fatter clothes. The pants are kind of funny, but they should work for awhile at least and they were cheap because they were on sale. I got a pair of pants and a pair of carpi's and they were each less than $19. I got some new pj's for the hospital, and I got three shirts that should last awhile at least. They were having a coupon sale and I thought I did darn good. I got all that plus a fiesta bowl to replace one that cracked in the dishwasher for less than $140. There was a shirt that I did really like but I would never wear it if I weren't pregnant. It wasn't on sale and it was $50 so I didn't buy it. I will have to watch for it to go on sale. It was so nice to see some color!



Mike and I walked around earlier in our yard and looked at all the things we need to do. Yikes!! Actually we went out there to see how much grass is sprouting and we were surprised. There was a lot more green than I expected. We also had to laugh because our pug, Sparky, poops only around the trees. I supposed it makes it easier to clean up after him, but it is funny to see a ring of dog crap around a tree. It makes the tree look diseased or something. I always joke about how our trees all drop something.

My cousin sent out an email to our family members. She told us her third child is a girl. This makes her second daughter. I like to pretend she isn't having another baby (I believe her mother feels the same way). I am very upset about this and I know I shouldn't be. She and her crappy husband live with my aunt and uncle. They are horrible parents. They are the people that make me furious that they keep having kids when there are other people out there who desperately want children and can't have them. People who would adore there children not dump them on their parents. People who would nurture and stimulate their children, not just park them in front of a television and either ignore them or scream at them. It just isn't fair. My aunt and uncle shouldn't have to try to pick up their slack either. Who am I to judge, but it just pisses me off.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

As a person that can't just get pregnant like most people, I must admit it makes me sick to hear about people like your cousin who seem to get pregnant just passing their husbands in the hallway. Ugg.

Anyway, you need to check out OldNavy.com and Gap.com for maternity clothes...I found such great deals in their Clearance/Bargain sections when I was pregnant. Also, don't buy ANYMORE pjs for the hospital! I bought two really nice nightgowns for my hospital stay and they stayed put in my suitcase the entire time. You can't wear pants, first of all...and of course, it's all quite messy, so you don't want to ruin anything new.