Friday, April 06, 2007

More words? Too much time???

I can't believe the weather. I woke up yesterday to find everything, but the streets, covered in snow. I knew there was a chance of snow but it still surprised me. It snowed almost the entire day but the snow was all melted by the afternoon. I was surprised to wake up and find everything covered with snow again this morning. This time, however, the roads were all slick. I was glad that I left a little early today.

I bought some eggs to dye today when I was at the store. I don't know why, but I did. We dyed eggs at my inlaws last year. We were kind of forced too, but really we wanted too. My SIL is coming for the weekend. I don't know how the weather is along the mountains, but I would guess she is coming today. My mom is coming tomorrow so she can "to go to church" with me Sunday. She couldn't say she didn't want to spend Easter alone or ask if it was okay to come. This is funny to me because she acts like she needs an engraved invitation to make a visit to my sister's house, but just tells me. That is just my mom. I am ready for her to NOT come for a weekend. I sure hope she isn't coming next weekend as well. This weekend makes four in a row. I will have to mention gas prices if she says anything. She will probably bring it up herself to try and get me to give her some money for gas, since she came to help me the last three weekends. I did need it the one weekend, but I'd have been fine the others.

My FIL birthday is next week so we are celebrating it this weekend. I don't know when exactly. I suppose I need to find that out. I also need to go to home de.pot and get him something. My husband keeps bringing it up and mentioning how bad his paycheck was. I want to tell him needs to speak directly and not like my mother but instead I tell him mine was horrible too but what do you want and I will make it happen. (reminding myself that the training is almost over). I guess we know how much our income can be cut and still survive. I would bring that up with my working, but I know that we have to do better than surviving with the baby. We have got to get into a house. This one will be the death of us.

I noticed that half of the box of chocolate snack cookies was gone. I can't tell you the last time I bought those. I don't think Mike and I were even living together it has been so long. It is good to know there is something he likes, I just wish it was something healthier.

I have been working on these computer modules this week in the afternoons and evenings and I really should work on it now. It is the first time I have been able to do any work from home and that is nice. I don't have clue how anyone could work on this at the hospital. One of my coworkers complained because the first one took her 5 hours and she had to take the test twice. The damn material says it should take up to 25 hours!!! It is looking like it is going to take me longer than that. I have been taking a lot of notes and I write slowly. I can only work for about an hour at a time and then I have to get up because my back is killing me. I can work for about another hour and then I have to take a long walk and/or just be done. My mind however needs for me to hole myself in and work on this for 6 or more hours at a time. It is hard and important material and I do fine with it when I can just keep going. Darn this body! I am thinking that I am going to have to buy myself a big old swimming suit and try taking the mommy2B water class. I don't know if my lungs will be able to handle the indoor pool but my back says I have to try. I am going to call next week and see if they will let me pay for a couple of classes just to try. I'm sure they will. I am just hoping they are flexible with letting you come. They offer the class four nights a week and I am hoping if you pay for 2 they will let you come any of the four and not just specific nights since my work shifts vary. I will beg. That reminds me I need to call the minister and plead my case for daycare... I will have to do that next week to.

These snowflakes are nickel to quarter-sized and have been falling all day. There isn't anything on the ground now, but it has to start sticking again soon. My mom lives closer to the mountains, maybe there is too much snow for her to come. That isn't nice is it? I have to stop procrastinating and get to it I guess. Or I will be forced to go over to the inlaws and I think I would still rather sit in pain at the computer at home. Besides, I get paid for it. I like my SIL but she and my MIL are just driving my nuts right now. I know she really wants a baby and so I don't want to shove my belly in front of her. They just keep telling me all these stupid things and I don't want to hear them. I guess that was when I was still sick so I have some kind of association between them talking and me feeling like dying. (hoping for?) I have to be nice. Is there anything wrong with me just wanting to be left alone?

1 comment:

Ashok Kizhepat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.