Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wonders never cease!

You won't guess where I am typing from!!! The dark and yucky room that will from now on be our office! Yes, the computer is officially in the basement. That means it is no longer in the nursery!!! There is still a lot of work to be done in there. I really do mean a lot too. But this is a big sign of progress! I hate this room and my husband hates having to walk up and down our crappy stairs to get here. Maybe that will motivate him to go to work so we can get into a bigger house. Maybe. Right now I am happy for the small steps we have taken. Now if we can only agree on the paint color for the nursery. By the way, who would put dark wood panelling on four walls in a basement? I hate panelling to begin with, but in a bedroom in the basement???? It makes it feel even yuckier down here.

No comments: