Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sleep, no sleep

So Monday I couldn't wake up and now I can't sleep. I didn't sleep at all last night and I don't know why. I wasn't tired. I tried to go to sleep but it didn't happen. So I watched an E True Hollywood story on Carmen Electra. Then I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen. Then I went to Walmart at 500am and then went and dropped some bills off. I came home and got some of the groceries in and had to take Sparky out for fear his crying would wake Mike. Hardly anything could wake Mike but Sparky screams! I finished getting the groceries in and put away and I took Molly out for a long walk. I don't remember what I did then, but I started cooking for Mike just in time for him to get up. He yelled at me, but I couldn't sleep! Was I supposed to keep him up with me? No.

I don't know what is going on with me. I have just been off this week. I thought maybe it was finally my turn to be pregnant, but that turned out to not be the case. It is a good thing I didn't have to work today. I am really tired now, but I tried to close my eyes and sleep did not come. I don't know. I don't have anything more on my mind now than I usually do. We will see I guess. I am going to visit my sister soon, but that is still a week and a half away. I don't know.

No comments: