Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gotta wheel?

Isn't it a little white trashy to have a car jacked up in front of your house? I think those cars usually have a bit more rust and have been or will never be paid for. The poor neighbors because the car is going to be there for a few days. The good news is... Mike got the hose off and it is not going to be as expensive as originally thought. The bad news, of course, the hose had to be ordered and won't be here until Thursday. That is fast though. In the mean time, what am I going to do??? I am on call tomorrow and well, I must have a car. We will see... I might be renting one. I am so glad Mike can do these things! I am supposed to head down to Albuquerque for the Fiesta in just a bit over a week. As long as everything is ship shape by then... I don't know how a household of more than one person can function with only one car. That certainly wouldn't work with our jobs!!

No comments: