Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back to work

We are all finally feeling better. Jake was the first one back to "normal." I have been doing much better since yesterday and Mike is finally doing better today. Last week was so long and now it is back to the salt mine. Oh well.

We had an interesting opportunity come up and we are doing a lot of thinking, negotiating (amongst ourselves), and planning. We need to do a bit of research too. The thing is we have hope. Hope of getting out of this house. I just don't know if it is going to work and Mike says we will make it work no matter what. It also means I am having to deal with some of my trust/control issues. But at least we have some hope. I want to get the baby out of here so badly.

2 comments:

Linlee said...

What a great picture!

Kirsten said...

Love that cute smile!!!
And I hope everything works out with your new possibility. We've got a situation in the works, too, that I need to post about. Here's to a great start and good changes in '08 for us both!!