Thursday, December 21, 2006

Titles can be too much pressure

I don't feel good today. I have been queasy in the afternoons since last week before I even knew I was pregnant. I was sick this morning though and that was a first. I had been up for awhile and I went and got in bed with my husband. (he was able to make it home surprising fast this time). He hadn't been in bed but for a couple of hours and he was taking me to work today. His alarm had been going off and I thought I would snuggle for a few minutes before I got into the shower. He leaned over to kiss me. The weight of his body made me cough and the cough made me heave. My husband makes me puke. I made it to the bathroom but I was very sick. My poor sweet husband, he got sick from hearing me.

I just feel crummy today. I am crampy and that terrifies me. I kept sitting down at work today because I was affraid I was doing too much. I am just so scared and tired.

No comments: