Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Against my better judgement, we told our families today. I'm not sure how it went over. I thought people would be more excited. My sister, aunt, and friends that I told were much more excited than our parents. Hmm... I don't know. I know it is still early and I am apprehensive about getting too attached but I thought the grandparents would be more excited. This will mean the first in my husbands family and the "close one" for my mom. I did tell my boss on Friday and it went very well. I was surprised.

My husband has started talking to my belly and I cry. The first time he did it I sobbed and I don't know why. It just... I don't know causes some hormonal meltdown in me.

I hope everyone out there in blog land had a Merry Christmas. Mine went pretty well. I just wish I had tomorrow off to sleep. No such luck. I am afraid my job is going to kick my ass.

No comments: