Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a little bitching

Right now I feel a bit like this old pressure cooker. I got so many things bouncing around inside me. Frustrations, fears, worries, things that are pissing me
off, hormones. I can feel the tension increasing. I can feel some of my wing nuts loosening and my lid is starting to rattle. I just don't know what to do. I want to cry. I want to scream and yell. I want to stomp my feet on the floor and pound my fists on something.

I want to quit my job. I don't have a different one. I am chicken to make a change, but I am in a giant dysfunctional family where I am now. I leave work so discouraged and depressed. I dread, DREAD getting out of the bed in the mornings because I know I will have to go there. I am a workaholic. My life revolves around work. The actual work I love it is just how people manage to fuck with everything that makes it bad. I am very sensitive and I let other people get to me. It is hard when they have authority over you. It is just hard because I am a people pleaser. I just want to get in bed and pull the covers over my head and not get out for a really long time, not that I will sleep because of the whole insomnia thing. Which of course, helps with my difficulty coping at the moment.

No comments: