Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas already!

I have been so exhausted this weekend that it didn't occur to me that I should start getting ready for Christmas. I am the type of person that likes to have their presents bought by October. Well that didn't happen this year, but I have been working on making presents since before then. I made my plan of what I was going to do for everyone by October at least. It just hit me today that I have to get going on this stuff. I need to develop a plan for the time I have remaining. (I am so weird).

My sister-in-law did help me get my Christmas cards made this weekend. I knew she was going to help me get started and how to figure out what I wanted to do, but I didn't realize it would be a done deal. Now all I have to do is write a letter and start addressing and get Christmas stamps. I am proud of myself because this is the first time I have ever made my own cards. I had a lot of help, but I then turned around and helped my SIL make her cards as well.

I guess now would be the time to get the decorations going since the house is clean...

No comments: