Monday, November 20, 2006

A good man. A good man?

I love my dear husband. He is very handy. He can fix about anything. He is a total goof. He is really pissing me off. He has the tendency to start projects and then almost finish them. He told me Saturday night that we would have all the painting in the bathroom done by Sunday night. When Sunday came around he had a different story. We couldn't touch up the walls and get the trim done. He needed to change out the plug in and light switch and he wanted to put up the new light. Those three things managed to take him more than four hours. In the meantime, I decided that I was just going to have to get something done. I removed all the cabinet doors and drawers. I sanded them and primed them. I taped off the trim and got it all primed. I managed to get the first coat on the window and a little bit more of the cabinet. I am hoping to get all the trim done tonight. I only managed to get one side of the cabinet doors done tonight and the other side will have to wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow I have a haircut after work and I need to make a cheesecake because I can't do it on Wednesday. Hopefully, I won't have to work all night Wednesday and I will be able to get some cleaning done. Mike should be back early Wednesday morning and he WILL finish whatever I could not. I'm hoping I can get the doors done and touch up the walls tomorrow, but that feels lofty. I got one coat on the ceiling tonight as well. I don't know when I will do the second... I am so mad. So much for being done and getting everything clean. I wish I could pay someone to finish it!

No comments: