Sunday, September 02, 2007

quick update

I only have a minute and I can't get the f*c*i!# computer to upload the pictures off of my camera and I am pissed. As we all know I can, I will give a more lengthy explanation later but nothing happened as it was supposed to or as I was hoping for. Jacob Wayne was finally born at 2023 on August 29th instead of the the 28th. This didn't go all that well and my 9lb 9.7oz boy is still in the hospital and I am not. I never ever dreamed my baby would be in the NICU but he is and I am heading up for another feeding right now.

4 comments:

Linlee said...

I understand how you feel about the NICU. Our baby was there too and we didn't expect it either. Must me something about 9 lb babies!! Can't wait to hear your story.

buggsmommy said...

Been thinking about you. Hope all is well. Update us when you can. I can only imagine how stressed you guys are.

Stephanie said...

I will be praying the Jacob is released soon. I hope it isn't too serious. I'm sure you and hubby are worried sick.
Waiting to hear what happened.

Kirsten said...

I am so glad you updated; I've been thinking of you all. I am so happy Jake is here but I know how stressful it is for him to be in the NICU. If you have questions, concerns or just need to vent about NICU feel free to talk to me!! My email is kea9946@hotmail.com. I know it can be a scary time but just know he is getting the best possible care. I'll be praying for all of you and for his quick homecoming.