Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another let down

I didn't have high hope of conceiving this month, but it is still disappointing when you know for sure. My hormones are a mess too. My face breaks out horribly at ovulation and then it is just almost recovered and then it is time for my period. Then it almost gets healed and then it is time to ovulate and so you see my vicious cycle. I wanted so badly to be pregnant by the time I was 30. Then the date that ended up working for the wedding was after that, so I thought by Christmas. Well, that is coming rapidly and so I say before I turn 31. I don't know how to handle this. I keep wanting to talk over a few things with my doctor, but I can't ever seem to catch him. I don't seem to ever be allowed to work with him anymore or any of his partners to ask. For the love of Pete, I am supposed to work with them more than anyone else. I mean it is my job. I am so frustrated with work. I thought I was finally going to work with a gyn tomorrow and then the assignments were changed. I went to an empty room and sat and cried. I know my hormones are helping me deal with work and work isn't helping with the hormones.

No comments: