Monday, February 23, 2009

Well...

I had a meeting tonight. A big work meeting where lots of bs got shoveled. We have had so much going on or not going on at work. Everything has been so uncertain. THEY ONLY MADE IT WORSE!!!!!!!!! My boss has stepped down from her position and it will be effective April 15. We all could read between the lines. They pushed her out. I know I have my issues with her but over all she is a good boss. She knows everything. She can do things that no one else in the whole damn hospital can do. Crap. They are going to hire an MBA to now be our boss and the boss over the surgery center across the street. That damn place broke everything! I don't want an MBA telling me how to be a nurse!

The crappier part. I have spoken of my charge nurse before. She is going to be our actual boss. She is going to be the one that tells us what to do and when to do it. She is going to be the one with even more power. She is more than just a charge nurse she was given the title of unit manager five or more years ago. She does go to tons of meetings and stuff. But this is going to be horrible. This is the woman that you can't piss off or you pay for a very long time. When she stopped being mad at me after nine months I got off easy. She is still holding things against people from at least 20 years ago! This is not good ! At least we had a boss above her to go to. Who knows how many years it will take to get that MBA in and they aren't going to be here to deal with personnel issues! We are going to have to go to the vice president that is over us!!!! This sucks mega super huge time! I can't even begin to express the world of hurt we are going to be in for! There are a few things that I hope to see get better quickly but overall things are going to get worse before they get better...

1 comment:

Hopeful Mother said...

Yikes. I hate work drama. I hope your gets better soon...