Thursday, February 21, 2008

TGIF

Well, its almost Friday. We have our six month check up tomorrow. TGIF! I can't wait to hold my baby this weekend.

So Monday morning I went in and for the first time ever someone else was there as early as I was to drop off her children too. I was trying to be calm because I was so angry and I didn't want to look or act like an idiot. I just wanted to make sure my son was being taken care of as I instructed. It was the regular person that is in charge of the room and I told her that I asked on Friday that Jake not receive formula and that then he did get formula. Like I said, I was trying to be calm because I didn't want to get irate. She said she would make sure he didn't get any more formula. Almost all of the times he got formula were when she was off duty. When I went in to pick up Jake I was armed to head to the director's office. I had all the papers on myself. As soon as I walked into to room the person I talked to on Friday came over and apologized. She claimed that Jake did not receive any formula on Friday. She said she was the one that wrote it as formula and she was the one that got his bottles. She said that she made a mistake because she marks formula down so many times a day. I didn't go to the director's office., for now. Things have gone very well this week, as far as daycare.

I did something to my back and I am in so much pain. It hurts to do anything. I am starting to get sick too and I am pissed about it. I went to the ENT because I am having problems with my face still. I am having new problems and she put me on steroids. A pretty high dose and now it has knocked my immune system down and I am getting the crap that have been coughed all over me for the past month. I was so hoping I wouldn't get the full blown deal just the little mini cough and congestion that I had recovered from. Anyway, many of the people have had severe back or neck pain associated with the onset of the illness. Damn.

A very good friend of my FIL's passed away on Valentine's Day and his funeral was this week. It was hard. I couldn't get Mike to go with me. His dad thinks his grandpa's funeral traumatized him when he was a little guy. I went though and it was very nice. Sad and hard, but nice as far as funerals go. It has been very hard for my FIL. He has lost a couple of his peers now and I know that can't feel good. You suddenly realize that your turn in line is coming up a lot closer than it used to be. It has made me think about a lot of things and I know Mike and I have a lot of things we need to do and take care of now not later because you never know.

1 comment:

Linlee said...

My husband was just looking over my shoulder while I was reading your post and he said, "now that's a cute baby"!!!
He is a cutie~