Monday, January 22, 2007

Back

Things have not been going all that well in my neck of the woods lately. But I will go into that another time...

We had our first appointment today. We were able to hear the baby's heart beat! That was after they prepared us for reasons we wouldn't hear a healthy baby's heartbeat at just under 10 weeks. So that was exciting. We made an appointment to have our first ultrasound. I'm not sure who is more excited, me or Mike. One of my coworkers gave me a beautiful little book today that had me crying in the waiting room before I went back. She is about my age, but she is done having kids. She keeps nudging me to get into this more, but I have said I'm not ready yet, that it is too soon. I just want to make it safely through the first trimester and then... we will see.

No comments: