Friday, April 18, 2008

Where to shop???

We are finally getting Jake baptized. I asked the minister and asked her and she kept telling me it was only worked into certain services on certain Sundays. I asked her again and she said we could do it whenever we wanted, any Sunday at all. ???? Okay, whatever. We are doing it Mother's Day. I need something for him to wear. I want something nice but not one of those little white suits. I can't find anything nice in town and I have looked at more than a dozen different websites. No luck. Any suggestions???

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

My nephew got the most adorable little suit at the Burlington Coat Factory. I don't suppose their is one near you?
Also, you little boy has the most beautiful eyes!

Hopeful Mother said...

We chose to have our boys wear sweaters and pants for their baptisms. I didn't want them to wear gowns or suits either... we got them at Kohl's. It might be harder to find that type of thing during this season though.

It's tougher for boys.

Your little guy is SO cute.