Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pictures

I have been struggling a little bit. I just seem to be having a hard time with everything. Amazingly I just don't want to talk about it. Or maybe I just don't know what to say.

Jake's six month - turned into seven month - pictures are back already. I was thinking it was going to take extra time because she was unexpectedly gone a week and instead we had our slide show in 1 week. She tells you ten to fourteen days normally and I was thinking closer to three weeks this time, so I got a pleasant surprise today. I will share the pictures, but I wish I could edit them. I don't even recognized the person in those pictures. In most of them you can't really tell my face still has problems. I can of course, but I just can't believe that fat face is me. I guess I haven't gotten used to the person I have become. That means I need to change it right? I need to because I have gained ten pounds in the six weeks. I guess the pictures don't lie.

http://www.kellyhighbyphotography.com/slideshows/

The password is "jacobc"

I do like them though. Jake wasn't cooperative for long, but there are some that are still pretty cute.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Those are SOO good! He is SUCH a little doll...

Stephanie said...

the pictures are so cute. Jake is so photogenic. looks like you guys have lots of winners to choose from.

Linlee said...

Oh my gosh. Those pictures are great! Jake has the brightest eyes! I would have to buy them all..lol.
Btw- I understand how your feeling. I went through something similar when we had our family picture taken. I looked at myself and said who the heck is that but then I think about the bundle of joy I now have and it makes it a little better. Like my hubby says, "it took 9 months to put it on and it will take at least twice as long to take it off"

Kirsten said...

Those are great pictures; what beautiful eyes he has AND you guys make quite a cute family, if I do say so myself!!!
I hope that your spirits are lifted soon.